This is information that was presented to me several years ago. In fact, when I was studying with a spiritual mentor, I had the opportunity to drink some water that was energized by the Mitchell Hedges Crystal Skull (the skull is pictured to the left). I believe this was the first skull to be discovered, and it was found by Anna Mitchell-Hedges on January 1, 1924 in Belize. Hence the skull got it's name; Mitchell-Hedges.
From the moment that I entered the apartment, I could feel the energy...before I even knew about the water or the skull. It was even more exciting to feel the amazing energy from the skull as I consumed this special water! A rare experience indeed, and one I will never forget. I felt so much love and purity in this energized water. I write this post to share some information about the crystal skulls, as well as provide a meditation for you (written by Diana Cooper.).
The Mayans speak of 13 crystal skulls that when discovered will bring peace to the world. It is also said that the skulls were made with "spiritual technology" beyond what we can even fathom, and hold valuable information within them. They are made from a solid piece of quartz, and have a movable jaw. Scientists are a bit baffled as to how it was made, as there are no tool marks to be found, and it is made out of one piece of crystal. There is a network of prisms and lenses which light up in the face and eyes. The Mitchell Hedges Skull is known as the skull of love. As the skulls are found, they will have an impact on the spiritual consciousness of the world. It is possible to meditate on these skulls and ask that you be allowed access to information with which you can help the world.
Here is a video of Bill Homann (the man who cares for the Mitchell Hedges Crystal Skull). There is a small (short) advertisement at the beginning, but just keep watching to see a great interview of Bill with the skull. You can see the awesome light prisms!
Here is a Meditation on the Crystal Skulls from,
2012 and Beyond: An Invitation to Meet the Challenges and Opportunities Ahead by Diana Cooper.
1. Find a place where you can be quiet and undisturbed.
2. Light a candle and dedicate it to your vision or to world service.
3. For a few minutes relax your body on the out-breath until you feel really comfortable.
4. Ask to connect to one of the crystal skulls and visualize a silver thread linking you to it.
5. Sense your third eye. You may see colors or feel a sensation or you may not be aware of it opening.
6. You may receive a flash of insight or a comfortable feeling of being connected to higher wisdom. Or information may come to you later.
7. When you come to the end of your meditation thank the crystal skull.
8. Return to full waking consciousness.